Monday 29 August 2011

OMG World Breaking News!!!! Stop the fucking Press!!!!


Rest easy those with money way to much money in Shares - America has not defaulted on its debts and sending the world economy completely bankrupt!  According to Lord Koukou I am doing that from the comforts of my couch.


Sorry to disappoint but the lead story on the morning news here in Melbourne was not that Julia Gillard had bowed to public demand and finally legalised Gay Marriage - sit back in your box Katter and readjust that comb over!!



And nope it was not announced that The King is really alive and living in Barbados!  Sorry Dad......



Far more importantly than all of the above was the lead off story that............brace yourselves people the world will never be the same again!!



Beyonce is pregnant!! 

Yep you heard me correctly!!  Who needs a lead story on World Peace efforts in Libya, the truth about Carbon Tax, effects on London after all the riots - that is all meaningless garbage compared to this ground breaking, historic piece of journalism.

Thanks Channel 9 I can now go about my days work so much more content knowing Beyonce is pregnant - Tossers!!



2 comments:

  1. We might be kindred spirits. It's why I literally gave up TV. I cannot, cannot, cannot stand the way the media covers this kind of crap when what I really want to know about is what's actually going on in the real world. Libya. Somalia. Gaza. Know what I mean?

    It's all just such shallow crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% know what you mean Melissa, it drives me insane! I get so frustrated with all the attention given to all things Celebrity - but I will save that argument for another day, better not get started belly aching about that one now xx

    ReplyDelete