Saturday 27 August 2011

This week I am grateful for Getting Lost


http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-week-im-grateful-for-play-dates.html

My Bestie and I set off this week to find this great little gift shop we had heard about high in the hills in the Dandenong Ranges.  Unfortunately we took the wrong turn somewhere along the way because we were to busy gas bagging and not paying enough attention to Molly the Navgirl.

After taking to many wrong turns we ended up at Lysterfield Lake on a beautiful near Spring Day.  Not wanting to drive anymore we just sat by the Lake for 2 hours and laughed, chatted and layed together in the Sun.  No kids, no husbands, no noise and just our company.



So this week I am ever so grateful for getting lost and rediscovering why she is my bestie.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! I'm wondering if the place you were going was to Sassafrass? Love that place! But Lysterfield Lake sounds just as divine.

    Glad you had a wonderful time together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a day planned like this next week. So looking forward to it being just the two of us & we will most likely get lost too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day. Those unexpected ones are always the best aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those unexpected and lovely moments are what wonderful memories are made of.

    Happy weekend Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm jealous, what a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful day (and attitude!) Your NavLady is Molly? Mine is Weary Wanda. She really does sound very weary with me a lot of the time. In between being very strict, of course! x

    ReplyDelete