Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday's with Pseudo-Suri

I suppose I should thank Lady Koukou for allowing me to Post every Sunday, but I just won't.  I find thankyou's quite challenging and a concept I am yet to grasp.  I am working through this with my therapist and hope to have this conquered by my 7th birthday.

As much as I could talk about me forever, I have been asked here to blog about the week that was and provide insight & commentry through my priveledged eyes:-

Beyonce in cheap and tacky R & B style sought to obtain as much publicity as possible to announce she is carrying child.  At first I was a little troubled with this news - afterall the child would have access to the best couture, an American Express Card to rival mine and be half beautiful - I was petrified!!  Often in situations like these I pray that it is a boy!
But then I saw this picture of Beyonce and JayZ and all my worries washed away.  I mean with THAT hair and his LIPS this baby could well be horrid.  Jay Z is already showing signs of Lazy Father Syndrome - it shows the traits of a person when they cannot tie up their own shoes.  I just hope the Nanny can hold it together,

My week took a turn for the worse on Wednesday when The Star Magazine reported this news.  I moped in the kitchen and ordered the chefs to prepare endless amounts of desserts loaded with calories and sugar.   Seeing magazine covers like this KILLS me - it breaks my heart that I will never be royal! I can only pray Kate Middleton never gives birth to a girl & the Press have it wrong again!

Never a week goes by without the troublesome member of the Rainbow Family at it again!  Uuuuggghhhhhh her  lack of style and sophistication completely unnerves me.  Shiloh was in Milan  and in a move to gain her mothers attention decided to wear shorts and borrow a t-shirt from Pax!   I am all for Angelina trying to help Shiloh find her place in that over populated family but this is really getting to much! 

While we are on the subject of the Rainbow Clan, can someone please remind Angelina that not every child requires adoption!!  This picture disturbs me more than those blue sunglasses "Usher's" love child is wearing.  What happens to some people when they become famous - he clearly needs to sack his stylist.  Plastic sunglasses and Armani?  Plllease!!


My protegee made her debut in New York this Week.  Harper is proving to be a great student, she is such a delight in 5 minute bursts and shows such poise and sophistication for her young age.  Being around her almost makes me want to order a sibling from Tom and Katie  (not really I was just saying that to be nice!)

Don't you agree Victoria is looking wonderful!  The Nanny's are doing a great job - she looks well rested and clearly that diet of seaweed, carrots and water is working.  My BFF Romeo tells me not eating is making her unpleasant to be around -  fashion can be a tough business & somtimes family members need to sacrifice happiness for Couture!  Victoria always realises that a photo moment is always an opportunity. 

Something Katie is yet to grasp!  Oh she is exhausting and never listens to me.  The media made a HUGE story about me being able to run in my heels......I have been running in heels since I was 2 that is nothing new!  Wouldn't you run as well if you were with Katie in THAT jumper?  She can be so 1970's Op Shop tragic.   I have tried so hard to educate her over the years.....and then she makes fashion choices like this.  Oh why do I bother?

I must be off time to get Katie dressed for the Fashion Shows ahead, my work is never done!

Til next week,

Now where is my tiara

P.S xx






 













No comments:

Post a Comment