Thursday 1 September 2011

No Senior Koukette the 'Slum Pit' is not clean!!!

Every morning we go through the same routine, by me asking both Koukette's to make sure their rooms are tidy before we walk out the door for the school run.  Every morning I get the same moans and groans and assurance they are done.  I never need to remind Junior Koukette her room is sparkling.

Senior Koukette on the other hand is a serial offender!  I am convinced when I say 'clean your room' in her head that means 'sit on my bed and do Jack shit for 10 mins'.  Today I have gathered evidence - welcome to what we lovingly call here at Koukou Palace the "Slum Pit" - warning to all readers please place the gas masks on now!



"OMG Mum what is your problem I made my bed!!" - ah sorry Senior Koukette but no you didn't!!

"Geez relax Mum I put my dirty washing in the hamper!" - oh silly me, did you mean the other dirty washing that you left lying on the bathroom floor?
"No the X Box is not in my bedroom" - really Senior Koukette?  REALLY?

"No I have not been eating food in my room - what do you think I am lying?" - ah yes safe assumption!!
 I bet this is where that fucking feral smell is coming from.



"Why do you go on, do you like the sound of your own voice?  I took down that Poster that freaks you out!"  No Senior Koukette it was not the other one - you know which one it is!! And it is still HERE!!
So there you have it Senior Koukette, evidence, evidence, evidence!!  No fooling this little black duck - and on that note feeling rather proud of myself I am going to have a cup of tea and enjoy some sunshine.

Cheers to the joys of raising teenagers!


Lady Koukou x





No comments:

Post a Comment