Saturday 3 September 2011

This week I am grateful for photos

With Fathers Day approaching tomorrow I was inspired this week to look at all my old photo's of my children with my Dad.  There are so many memories contained in those photos, some have made me cry, some have made me laugh, but most of all I am grateful for the memories they have given me.


This photo is one of my favourites.  My parents live interstate so we try to visit as much as we can.  Every time when the girls were little they used to LOVE going for rides on Poppy's back.  It did not matter to Dad he had to visit the Chiropracter for weeks after they still got their rides around and around the loungeroom.

Such a simple picture but brings a smile to my face. 

Thanks Dad - I love you xx

http://thebeetleshack.blogspot.com/2011/09/grateful-for-dads.html

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful is it to go through the archives!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet. so nice to look back and remember. x

    ReplyDelete